Monday 17 October 2016

When the FOG burns off it won’t be mist.


Friday!
This morning I went in and this afternoon I came out. It was a morning of making sure I didn't miss the mark with my work yesterday and sending a few emails and such. Thankfully I didn't miss the mark on promotional posters yesterday; Craig checked them and the feedback was in the form of a verbal thumbs up.

They match branding idea that I set up when I first started here and because they are all part of the same campaign for the new year they should all work along side each other. I am proud of them. Once they get ticked off; they are going straight into a portfolio. Probably my web one.

Monday!
Monday Motivation was needed today. I wasn't completely with it; I brushed my teeth before my breakfast leading to me not having any breakfast because the minty taste was strong with my toothpaste. (I have so many problems)

Today I produced a compilation of all my previously available promotional material for the treadmill gym so that we can present them to the boss and ask which ones he likes (or doesn't like as the case may very well be.)

This afternoon has been positive; I know where I am going with regards to Gym posters for the first time since I started them. I also got some personal work done in between jobs (stay tuned for that).
I am also getting quite good at naming things TGFC (Treadmill Gym Fitness Center)

No comments:

Post a Comment