Friday 21 October 2016

Two Halves do make a day

I have been contracted to this place for 4 days a week but have made sure that I am in 5 days but work 2 half days. It gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning; considering I used to be a morning person this is odd. But then again I used to go to bed before it got dark at night.

Yesterday morning was adjusting work I'd done previously to say something different as well as fitting it into social media sizes while listening to one of the best albums of last year (Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly) and one of the best album's of this year (Danny Brown's Atrocity Exhibition). Simple and effect and was rewarded by testing out Stunt Car Racing's two new levels. I missed the metro again so had to wait ten more minutes for the next one.

Today I am writing this, listening to the new Lady Gaga album to see what it is like; I don't have a massive track record of liking a lot of her stuff but I thought I'd give it a try. I have pending tasks from Craig regarding typo's (urgh; I blame dyslexica and my stupidity for not checking).

Craig tasks complete. A Leonard Cohen album later and I am in between jobs. though nearly finished for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment