Wednesday 19 October 2016

What is this place!?

All is quiet on the South Hylton Front apart from one incident involving a random lady bursting into an office, saying "What is this place?" and forced herself on the nearest computer to use the internet.

I have been writing click bait headlines for my bosses new business venture for what seems to be his never ending advertising ideas. Click bait is lazy marketing in my opinion )and most of the internet's advertising advice sites) but it is a vehicle that leads to clicks which what he is targeting as he "grows the brand".

I have also been working on my versions of the adverts; which don't look corny, that appeal more to the right demographic or any click bait ideas. They are clean and simple with sort of a vintage (instagram filter) photo idea going on. I would intend for these to be still adverts however the bosses idea is to animate them. but at the minute we have six adverts of my versions, six versions of the revised old ideas and we could end up producing some click bait ads and then 4 different sizes and then animating all of them. We could end up with 72 adverts!

I have been listening to Beatles podcasting all day as well. "I have a Beatles Podcast" and "Things We Said Today" to be specific. Check em out if you love the BE AT LES.


No comments:

Post a Comment