Friday 7 October 2016

Placement Day Two/Three - St. Gym-my

Day Two - 
Started the day right listening to one of the best albums of the past ten years; Enter Shikari's A Flash Flood of Colour. Heavy guitar, smashing drums and mad electronics; melded together in one cohesive awesome LP. Loved the first two albums but this is just the best. Four is quite good too.
 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GgTgQM5D0M

In keeping with trends in marketing; I designed a selfie frame for the January campaign that they are running. If you are unaware of what a selfie frame is. It is kind of like this (see below) with the name of your company and whatever promotion you are running at the time. Normally includes #'s so that your campaign will start trending.


Day three -
I have been in a car today up to Mr Khayam's other property; the Treadmill Fitness Centre. I have been working from the epicenter of it all in the office and been made an honourary member of staff so was able to use the staff toilet. Delightful!

Today, I have been promoting Elaine's salon which is integrated into the gym. Provided her with a logo and a promotional poster. It looks really cool. It's orange. I think I love orange. It's my default now. It's eye catching without being too overbearing. It's simple and effective for a nice lady. See awkward crop two below.


I have been working on a banner for outside the venue too, with the and famous star that Craig loves. Stay tuned for more information or ask Dougal for more info. He's on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment