Wednesday 30 September 2015

Wednesday's Weekly Write Down; Moving On In

This is as you may or may not know is my final year of university and on Sunday I moved into my new student house. Into a room you can swing a cat around in (not that I would want to). It is a beautiful little set of flats above a William Hill (other bookies are available), it feels like it is further away from uni but I am sure it isn't gonna be too bad.

I am a big fan of the odd furniture in the room; a brand new wardrobe, a vintage cabinet with folding doors (who thought that was a good idea), a smoggy two seater sofa, a wobbly computer desk & a solid set of draws that contrast the flimsy nature of the desk. What's most amazing is this is standard in all rooms so they must of got a job lot of each of the units. How do you find groups of such odd furniture I will never know.

It's a double bed two which is massive in comparison to what I am used too so if you don't see me for a couple of days I have gotten lost on my big bed. Just a warning to those who normally see me on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment