Thursday 10 March 2016

Trans-bored

 Have Love? Will Travel (if it's not too expensive)

Transport. What is it good for? Getting to places but why is it so expensive? To get to London and back, it cost £98 per person. It cost more to come back than to go and it was even cheaper the week before we ordered the tickets. Why does it change so much? Its all a load of bollocks. 

Europe does transport so well; same price ticket both ways whether you order one month or one hour before you travel, 24/7. Only in Britain has this system and I am fed up with it. I always imagined, instead of going abroad for my first few holidays, I was gonna explore the UK. Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, all appeal to me but cheap travel isn't an option. We, the 7th richest country in the world, don't have fast, affordable, rail travel.

 I don't have a solution, the politicians don't have the solution. I am not gonna say Jezza has the solution but we need to talk about it. 

Also HS2 is a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment