Wednesday 5 August 2015

Big Talk in drag with a boxer dog called Archie.

I am not going to claim that I have heard this band, I know of them so I am not completely out of the loop. I also know that one of the members is the drummer in one of the savers of my music CV. The post punk revival brought my ears to the attention to The Killers and Mr Brightside and Smile like you Mean it and Somebody Told Me. so many good singles to name. Anyway this is their drummer (Ronnie Vannucci) side project, while Mr "Brandon" Flowers thinks he is in the 80's.

I approached this spread like people in my position; who is this band?, oh it's that guy from the killers, oooooo, it's his band, better read the article.to say that it has some really odd monet in the article is an understatement but thats why I'd want to be his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment