Sunday 26 April 2015

website update

jamesreaydesign.co.uk/ has recieved a make over based on the original them and keeping the same photos but now has hi resolution images in the portfolio section and an improved navigation system. As a bonus feature too, there is a mobile variant of the site if you are looking at it on a mobile phone. To be announced is a tablet site for all you people who use <insert witty comment about tablets here>.

This is all because of the new software I have downloaded called adobe muse which is a web design program without the coding so more suited to those of a visual nature. like me. so thank that program for my beautiful new website if I don't say so myself. Have a gander, a peak and or a look. click the link below.

jamesreaydesign.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment