Sunday 31 January 2016

London; I love you but your just not my type

If you are new to this blog, you won't understand the pun-age but yeah, I am back front London town, safely been up here for nearly three hours. and I am writing this. As usual, it was time of record buying, feet hurting & over pricing, with a touch of capitalism EVERYWHERE! which to me is worrying. Soho was a gogo (The Members Reference) with life as well as individuality in it's shops but apart from that, the same five shops over and over again (Pret a Manger, Eat, Costa, Sainburys, Tesco).

Anyway got site tracked. the pun in the title relates to typography as I took photos of it everywhere I went some bad some good but mainly just things that interested me. Click to enlarge them and have a peruse. and at the bottom you see David Bowie at Newcastle City Hall in 1978 as part of the exhibition at kings cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment