Thursday 3 December 2015

A Year to the Day

So, its been a year. 365 days. 52 weeks. Since one of the most important people in my life past away and went to heaven. I don't know how to feel. It feels longer. But it isn't.

I miss her daily. Every morning, I put on my cross, bought to remember her by. So that she journeys with me everyday at uni, everywhere. She is still a part of my life. I talk to her every so often. Ask her how things are up there. And tell her my news. People may think I am mad but I love her so much to just move on.

I was wondering, how would be suitable to remember her, so I am gonna share the demo of the song I wrote after her passing.

Today at lunch time we are going to have a cuppa and a ginger snap for you.

2 comments:

  1. James you are an amazing son and grandson, love you to the moon and back xxx

    ReplyDelete