Monday 13 July 2015

Eye didn't see it, Eye sore it

You can't quite grasp how a nation who are in love with futura can get somethings so wrong. I mean design is subject that is fine with me, I never claimed to be an all round tasteful guy you sometimes you know you have got something wrong. see the below examples to truly understand the issue at hand.

Please be aware the following sequence of images may cause discomfort to those people used to browsing behance and (in the main) Pinterest.

a : "I did a graffiti" b:"whats one of them?"
a : "I don't know, but I did one"
click to zoom in at the pigeon English and blandness.

Hobo and not for the first time.

don't hold yer bottle up to the window children, it's not thirsty.

who needs a logo that remains the same? lets paint each individual
one uniquely.
here we see a nice poster for a film/play/thing that references my
favourite pop artist next to a font that uses Hobo, a naff colour
scheme and warped text.
legibility, we don't need that.
Hobo and Disney font for a cafe based on elephants. Genius
who needs a Calvin Harris THAT big?
if you say it in Geordie accent it sounds amazing.
but it's accurately hawaii in Italian
Leading and tracking issues, with the stacked English & Italian lines.
Last but not least good Jazz while you eat but bad design too

No comments:

Post a Comment