Saturday 3 January 2015

I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing

I wouldn't normally do think kind of thing is a thing, the Pet Shop boys once said and they are wise people. I, taking advice from them are saying this now because this is out of the ordinary. it is not normal for me to talk about social media because I am still not a big fan of it's use. I am more about the physical pressence but needs must.

I am using this post to promote my facebook page. I have already made you beautiful people aware of my website, a thing that I am very proud of and is for all intent and purpose a portfolio. My facebook is a platform where I can talk to you, the public, my friends and family, show off experiments. Very similar to this, my blog, but it means not leaving the comfort of Facebook. So if you have an account on this platform go ahead and drop me a like. I will love you forever. it has just had a rebrand so hopefully you'll find it pretty. Click the image below to get to it;
www.facebook.com/jamreaydesign



No comments:

Post a Comment