Tuesday 6 January 2015

Alphabetter


 The alphabet. letters used to spell the words that we say and the words that we write. Not universal to every culture but the 26 letters are the letters of my culture. stretching from A to Z. letters are universal to everyone in this culture but typeface and presentation is not. Handwritting is different depending on the person, typeface preferences also vary person to person and I now here you ask why are you saying all of this.

I before new year went a little bit mad and using the idea of negative letter spaces, outlines only. made posters of letters, letters of the alphabet. starting with the first 6. colours change, layouts change, but treatment remain the same. the result varies and some interesting ideas have been achieved and garnered, i am not one to blow my own trumpet but these are good posters me thinks.

click to investigate them closer or just see the madness from the distance you see them now.



No comments:

Post a Comment