Saturday 27 February 2016

Kick startered

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/248875683/unheard
I kickstarted my campaign of funding things on kickstarter the other day with this little project two of my friends at uni are doing. Unheard is a film based on, quote "Ever wondered what stories lurk behind those outstanding locations in Yorkshire. We're here to document those stories". It is to be a documentary film and book with exciting rewards for funders. I went for the £10 bracket; meaning I get social media thanks, postcard and DVD of the finished film. (I actually paid £12 because I am odd).

DISCLAIMER; I am not being paid by them to do this promotion (this is not politics) ; I just want them to see them reach their goal.

So if you like Yorkshire, Silver Sloth Productions or just want to help friends of mine click the image above and it will take you to the kickstarter page to give'em some love (& money).

No comments:

Post a Comment