Friday 14 November 2014

society has got it all wrong

I get really tired of ignorance when it comes to sexuality and gender. I am a hetrosexual man as far as I am concerned and I, in society, have it so easy. I don't have to worry about all of the rubbish that homosexuality brings. Tragic really in this modern age. But I believe that using the power of my art form I should promote an equality for all. I have done posters promoting love is love and to stop homophobia. These are on the same note. But not quite.

I am a big believer in, be who you are and as long as you are awesome you will be my friend. Society can't accept that. It wants to make everyone like robots; look the same and do the same things. which is saddening to say the least. Individuality makes people better. David Bowie wouldn't of made it if he was the same as every else and we all love him. (if you don't get off my blog). The point being you be who you are. If you aren't you will only hurt yourself.

Hope you like them, stay awesome, stay true to yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment