Friday 12 September 2014

Scot Scot (a Man called Scot from scotland)

Scotland, I fear will leave the UK. Mr fish (Salmond) won the last debate and is currently neck and neck in the polls with Darling (Alistair). As a resident of England, I don't want them to go. I love certain parts of that place north of the border. They have great record stores, nice towns and the parliment building is beautiful. I don't want to need a passport to go there.

However, I would like them to go just to see the chaos that it would cause down in west minister. they refuse to make a Plan B if they do leave. They need to think of money, trident and powers. it'll be hilarious to see them all running around like headless chicken.

Scotland; a study of the people can be seen below. I made these this morning, in a satirical way to show what the Scots may be thinking right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment