Monday 7 July 2014

Jack is Back

I have always been a fan of Jack White, whether it be in The White Stripes or The Dead Weather or any of his other projects. But in his solo stuff he out does himself. He is not trapped by the constraints of any members because he'll just form a band to fit around what he does. The new record is faultless;bittersweet ballads, blues freakouts and some amazing song writing. His first record is also amazing but it is only know that I have realized. So as a strange and unusual ode to the amazing man I made him a poster to celebrate one of my favourite songs. I think I am obsessed with typography posters (oops). The colours are from Jack White's Label "Third Man Records" and the lyrics are from "Love Interruption". Hope it is to your satisfaction and if you click the poster; I have put a link to the song. 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErNRBTPbEc

No comments:

Post a Comment